Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So what's the deal?

The deal is: I've been busy! More to come on the NFL this week, including Games of the Week, Games of the Weak and some trivia.

For now, a quick rewind of this past weekend's games (counting Thursday as part of the weekend).

FUNNIEST THING I SAW: Uber-intense Steelers LB Joey Porter doing the "Culpepper Roll" after sacking the Dolphins' Daunte Culpepper, then making a kicking motion.

NOW I DON'T FEEL SO BAD: I felt awful about the Bears shutting out the Packers, then I realized it could be worse after Monday night. I could be a Raiders fan.

WEEK 1 AFC SURPRISES: How good the Ravens looked (very) and how bad the Broncos looked.

WEEK 1 NFC SURPRISES: The Seahawks and Lions combine for 15 points. The Eagles were the only East Division team to win a game.

OH BROTHER: The Manning Matchup (otherwise known as the Colts at the Giants) lived up to the hype.

No comments: