Monday, August 07, 2006

Football is right around the corner

So what better time to begin a sports blog? Of course I might digress into music or other topics I deem interesting from time to time, but this will mainly be about sports, specifically football and hockey. I will mix in some baseball and NBA from time to time, too. Maybe some golf and tennis. If you're looking for soccer or motor sports, you've tuned to the wrong channel bubba.

A few parameters: I will not, as we say in hockey, take liberties with subjects (unless it's soccer or auto racing - wink). When I criticize an athlete or a team, I'll try to provide support for my assertions. I will try to keep my biases to a minimum. However, you should be warned that I am a Green Bay native and a big Packers fan. I am also a big Chicago Blackhawks and University of Wisconsin hockey fan. Other teams I have rooting interests in include the Nebraska Cornhuskers, Milwaukee Brewers and Milwaukee Bucks.

Come back soon for my takes on key questions facing each team in the NFL during training camp.

No comments: